Hello, in this article we will try to help you understand how and what to do if you decide to bring a commercial shipment of goods from abroad.
Finding goods of interest from a foreign seller is the first thing to do after you figure out what to bring and to whom to sell it later, usually, if it comes to China, then goods are searched on the website Alibaba.com.
The product is found, the price of the goods and the terms of delivery in accordance with INCOTERMS are agreed and known, the contract is concluded, now it is necessary to calculate the costs that will be included in the final price of the goods, this customs payments (duty + VAT + excise tax + fees for customs clearance), freight, terminal fees, registration of permits, temporary storage warehouse, the cost of delivery of the goods to your warehouse.
If you decide to independently calculate customs payments then for this it is recommended that you first find out the minimum customs value of the goods at which the release of goods is possible, in narrow circles commonly known as RISK. Information on the RISK value is confidential and is not advertised, often even customs inspectors do not know it, but in our customs calculator You can see the average selling prices for goods, which in most cases coincide with the RISK value.
In order to calculate transportation costs, it is necessary to determine which route to transport goods. We are located in Vladivostok and, of course, we offer you to carry goods only through port Vladivostok because we love our city almost as much as it was once loved by Eleanor Prae, then comes her quote.
If you drive foreign economic activity, You may have the following questions.
In customs clearance, as in any activity related to state bodies, there are certain nuances that are difficult to predict for a person who first encountered this task, but everything will be fine if you understand where, what, and how to do it.
So everything is calculated, the expected profit is huge and you decide to carry the goods.
In order to bring imported goods to your company, you must:
- Have an enterprise with any form of ownership or individual entrepreneur
- The presence of currency and ruble accounts in the bank
- To be registered at the customs office where you plan to issue cargo
- Prepare and conclude the correct foreign economic contract with the supplier of goods and other necessary documents, taking into account the requirements of customs
- Issue a transaction passport if the value of the goods exceeds 3 000 000 rubles
- Pay for goods to supplier
- Pay freight (if stipulated by the terms of delivery)
- Upon arrival of the vessel with the cargo to receive the bill of lading
- If necessary, issue a certificate or declaration of conformity or other permits
- Fill out a customs declaration
- Pay fees for customs clearance, import (import) duties and VAT
- Submit a declaration to the customs,
- In case of appointment, produce inspection / inspection of goods
- Release cargo
We are ready and able to help you, we can do everything for you:
- We will negotiate with your suppliers.
- Prepare the right one foreign trade contract and other necessary documents
- We will analyze the statistical data on the goods, we will give recommendations if possible. price optimization
- Pay for goods to suppliers (if the goods will be processed at our company)
- Arrange cargo delivery to Vladivostok
- We will assist in conducting various examinations.
- Get all the necessary permissions and (certificates and declarations)
- We will collect all the necessary documents for customs clearance.
- Fill out the customs declaration with the latest requirements of the FCS
- Will hold customs clearance Your shipment as soon as possible (1-3 of the day)
- If need be we will carry out inspection / inspection of cargo quickly and beautifully
- We will send your cargo to the destination you specified, very inexpensively.
If for some reason you do not want or can not carry the goods under your contract, our company is ready to make customs clearance of your shipment under your contract, thereby much easier and speeding up the process.
We offer a choice of simple 2 options:
- Under the commission agreement, we will be the recipient of the goods in the Russian Federation, and you will be the actual owner. After customs clearance, we will give you the goods on the basis of the act - the report of the commission agent with the application copies of all expendable (confirming) documents.
- Under the contract of sale - the goods arrive at our address andafter customs clearance We sell you the goods according to the UPD or the invoice.
The main advantage of working with us is:
- Saving money at the expense of customs and logistic optimization
- No need for currency payments from your side and fulfillment of the conditions of the currency control associated with it (if the cargo is brought under our contract)
- Huge time and cost savings due to turnkey work with a single company.
- No need to keep track of constantly changing legislation in the field of customs clearance
- Reducing the risk of tax audits, since the questions can be redirected to the importing company
- Significant saving of nerve cells due to the fact that you do not have to deal with many state bureaucratic structures
- No risks associated with secondary control after the release of goods